Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Baby Tate!

For those of you who haven't herd, my sister Zeffie had her little boy Tatum on Friday March 26. He was born with a cleft lip and pallet and multiple other birth defects. They rushed Tate and his dad up to Primary Children's Hospital. Because Zeffie had to have a c-section they would not release her from the hospital till Saturday afternoon. Because I work for SkyWest I was able to catch a plane Friday night and be there at the hospital with Brandon until Zeffie showed up. It was the most frightening thing I have ever done but also the most incredible thing ever. The entire time I was up there with out my sister I just kept thinking about how she was feeling and what she was going through but I knew she is a tough little mommy and would do everything she could to get released from the hospital and be right there by her little Tatum's side.

I got to spend a little time while I was up at the hospital with Tatum and his daddy and I grew to love this little angel so much! He is such an incredible little thing with an amazing spirit. I felt it so strongly that I knew that he has been sent to us straight from his Heavenly Father! It is amazing to see the love everyone has for this wonderful little guy!

Zeffie has put together a blog for Tate and would love for everyone to check it out at http://www.tatumsangels.blogspot.com/



Thank you all for the much needed love, support and prayers that have been sent our way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment